Peachy Pepper Cups with Ghostal Carolina Loco Peach Jam
We are in love with Loco Peach jam from Ghostal Carolina. They are truly the “Pepper People.” One of the super simple ways to enjoy Loco Peach jam is to add a dollop on top of soft cream cheese on a Ritz cracker. Easy and no effort.
You can make a beautiful and elegant hors d’oeuvres inspired by these three ingredients. Buy phyllo cups and cream cheese, and open your jar of Loco Peach jam. Loco Peach peachy pepper cups take about 30 minutes to make, from prep to table. Don’t let anyone laugh at how simple they are; we promise you they will disappear in a minute.
Loco Peach jam from Ghostal Carolina (or try another flavor! or more than one!)
One package cream cheese
2 boxes phyllo cups (15 per box)
- Freeze the cream cheese to make it easy to slice
- Cut the cream cheese into 1/2″ x 1/2″ cubes
- Put phyllo cups on a baking sheet and place one cream cheese in each cup, let sit for 15 minutes to thaw the cream cheese
- Bake the cups at 350 degrees for about ten minutes
- Remove and put one teaspoon of Loco Peach jam into of the cream cheese, pressing down lightly
- Bake for another 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving tray
If you want to be fancy, you can soften the cream cheese and pipe it into the phyllo cups. Bake, then top with Loco Peach.
What’s your favorite flavor jam from the people at Ghostal Carolina?