Really, Truly, No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Tart
This really, truly, no-bake chocolate raspberry tart is unbelievably simple, and seriously doesn’t take a minute in the oven.
The combination of semi-sweet chocolate and raspberry results in a lovely tart that tastes like a dreamy chocolate bonbon.
It’s not too heavy, either, so don’t be surprised if guests don’t refuse a second slice!
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves (not jam or jelly)
- 1-1/2 cups almond flour
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips (Ghiradelli is perfect!)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Lightly grease a 9 inch tart pan – the type with the removable bottom – with butter
- Combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, melted butter, maple syrup and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. After it’s combined, press into the tart pan, making certain that you go up the sides.
- Soften the bittersweet chocolate chips slightly in the microwave. Heat the coconut oil almost to a boil and pour it over the chocolate chips. Stir until well combined. Add raspberry preserves. Pour this mixture in the crust.
- Arrange raspberries on top.
- Cool in the refrigerator for about two hours.